PODCASTING & GROUNDED CONTENT CREATION STRATEGY
What are your most compelling stories? Where and how will you tell them? How will they further your goals?
We help you find those stories and help you tell them.
Reach your marketing and messaging goals with a grounded holistic content strategy.
Some recent projects:
- Partnered with Joe De Sena, the CEO and founder of Spartan, to create the "Spartan Up" podcast which now boasts over 23 million views and downloads establishing him as a thought leader in the endurance and resilience space.
- Advised the Lisman for Governor campaign in the use of paid and organic social, extendinh his campaign reach, deepening connections, and helping the campaign learn what issues were most important to his constituents.
- Helped the Farm & Wilderness Foundation explore the topic of racial and gender diversity by creating a video featuring interviews with over 35 campers, staff and alumnae to facilitate difficult conversations.
- Directed the documentary film “Flood Bound,” an intimate portrayal of small town life in Vermont and the powerful reaction to the devastation caused by hurricane Irene. The film tells the emotional story through 38 interviews with everyday Vermonters.
- Amplified Spartan's message of fitness and resilience with an innovative Podcaster Influencer event #SpartanMediaFest which gathered 150 podcasters, athletes and influencers together to meet and generate over 300 podcast episodes.
- Ovehauled the digital marketing strategy for the exclusive Vermont Wedding venue Riverside Farm, creating a system that upholds the brand image while tracking and generating consistent and qualified leads.
🎙️ INTERVIEWING: After directing, coaching and conducting over 1,000 interviews I want to share what works with podcasters, filmmakers, advertisers and marketers. I consult and speak on the art and craft of interviewing. Improve your interviewing tactics and make better decisions about your content and podcasting strategy and production.