Sales. That word freaks some people out and excites others. In this episode of the Grounded Content podcast I talk to Donnie Boivin, he's one of those guys who LOVES sales. He brings all those grounded qualities we love on GC to the mindset of selling. Make no mistake, he is a hard-driving salesperson. He's effective. He knows how to get the deals done, to sell what he needs to sell. And he teaches others how to do it. I think this will change the way you think about sales.
Find information about his programs, summit and podcast at DonnieBoivin.com
If you have a podcast and you want more reviews - make it as easy as you can for your listeners. Unfortunately it's not easy to find the "write a review" button in the apple podcast app from your phone, but once you do the rest is easy. Consider making a video like this (or feel free to steal mine) or posting the steps to your website or social media (I have them below if you'd like to steal them feel free!)
Whatever it is you want your listeners to do more of, think about how you can make it as easy as possible for them.
Here are the steps to leave a podcast review on the apple podcast app from your phone:
1. Open the apple podcasts app
2. Enter the name of the podcast you want to review in the apps search bar
3. Click on the show
4. Scroll down through the list of episodes to the "ratings and reviews" section
5. Just below it you'll see the words "leave a review" - click on that
6. Pick a number of starts, enter a headline and write your review
7. Click "send" at the top right.
This blog is a place I share some of the things I think about, the photos I take, and the videos I make. They are about life, family, work, content strategy, content creation and podcasting.