Want to Get Results from Your Podcast?
Do you have a podcast? Could it do more for you?
So many people and businesses start a podcast and then stall, in fact of the 2 million podcasts out there today only about 750,000 have published an episode in the last 90 days. Sometimes you just need a fresh look at things.
You can use this tool over and over again to define, refine and achieve your podcasting goals.
5 steps to asses, strategize, and elevate.
1. PURPOSE: What do you want your podcast to do for you? Attract sponsors, express your message, serve your community, build authority, have deep discussions, research your market, practice public speaking? Know that and you can start to do the equation and decide how to invest in success.
2. POINT OF VIEW: What makes you stand out? What makes you you? There may be 10, 20 or 100 podcasts on your subject, but none will be like yours. Don't copy everyone else, I can help you understand your unique point of view.
3. PROCESS: Now that you know 1 & 2 we can develop your processes - do you edit or hire an editor, how do you structure your show, how do you design your publications schedule, who are your guests (if you have guests), how do they get booked, who writes copy and creates artwork, how do you design the best titles, how do you understand your podcast data and much more. There are hundreds of tools and tactics for podcasters, but you need to use the right ones in the right ways.
4. PRACTICE: Like everything in life it's a cycle of continuous improvement. Get better, then get even better, that's how you become great.
5. PROMOTE: You may have the most incredible podcast, but If you don't promote it how will anyone know. There are things that really do work - paid and organic strategies - to make sure you reach the right people. Once you have the first 4 steps in place, we can build a strategic promotion plan.
I help podcasters like you. You're putting in the work, but are you getting the results you want from your show? You have the potential, that's why you started. What if you didn't have to learn it all the hard way?
Comments are closed.
This blog is a place I share some of the things I think about, the photos I take, and the videos I make. They are about life, family, work, content strategy, content creation and podcasting.